Using Hypnosis for Smoking Cessation
Thinking About Hypnotherapy to Help You Stop Smoking?
• Stop Smoking with Hypnotherapy
• Your Hair, Skin, and Breath Will No Longer Smell of Tobacco Smoke
• After 5 Days, Most of The Nicotine Has Already Left the Body
• After Just 1 Week, Your Sense of Taste and Smell Have Both Improved
• After 1 Month, The Appearance of Your Skin Will Already Have Improved in The First Year, Your Risk of Heart Disease Will Have Halved
• You'll See a Reduction in Phlegm and Smoker's Cough
• Your Lung Efficiency Will Start to Recover to a Rate Similar to A Non-Smoker
• You Will Be Better Able to Cope with Physical Exertion in The Longer Term, Your Risk of Stroke Will Decline Again to That of a Non Smoker
• You Will Save Money by Not Having to Buy Cigarettes - What Can You Now Afford!
The good news is that research shows that when done correctly the success rate is slightly over 66%. Two-thirds might not sound like a good success rate, but given that the success rate of trying to quit on your willpower alone is just 5%, that of using behaviour therapy is just 25%, and that of using nicotine replacement products is just 25%, you can see that hypnosis is a very strong candidate indeed. In fact, no other method currently supported by research even comes close.
At West Coast Hypnosis, we offer a one-off 90 minute session of hypnotherapy where we will take a detailed history of your smoking habits and then using a combination of hypnotherapy and NLP techniques, you will be guided into a pleasant and comfortable hypnotic state. You will leave as a non-smoker - it will be up to you to remain a non-smoker. For those few that are still struggling to kick the habit following this one-off session, a free follow-up is offered.
Our one-off 90 minute hypnotherapy session, plus CD to reinforce work done in your session, to listen to in the days and weeks that follow - £150
Consider this against how much you are spending on cigarettes a month, and it works out to be less than the average monthly cigarette bill, assuming a habit of 20 a day.
Contact us to make an appointment.